The Comox Valley has plenty of accommodation options for all travelers, here are some of our suggestions.
- Port Augusta Inn: Closet to the dock, simple and clean $ https://www.portaugustainn.com
- Crown Isle Golf Resort: Here you can reserve hotel rooms or suites. They have a restaurant and the nicest golf course in town $$$ http://www.crownisle.com
- Best Western: Perfect Location with restaurant, cold beer and wine store, close to grocery store and town $$
- Holiday Inn: Newest Hotel in town, close to restaurants and town $$ https://www.ihg.com
- Old House: Here you can reserve a hotel room or suite. They have a full service spa, Locals (best restaurant in town), and centrally located $$$-$$$$ http://www.oldhousevillage.com/
- Two Eagles Lodge: B&B Located 20 mins out of town, 3 separate rooms and a very beautiful property $$ http://www.twoeagleslodge.com/
- Bates Beach: Where I grew up fishing out of, a friendly, small resort and campground over looking our main fishing area $-$$ http://batesbeach.bc.ca/
We have teamed up with Salish Sea Foods to provide all your post fishing services. They are a full service over night processing plant. They can custom cut, vac pack, freeze, smoke, prepare for travel and ship your catch.
Best service on the coast!
Island Pursuit Sport Fishing
What to Bring on Your Charter
- Each angler is responsible for bringing a paper copy of their salt water fishing licence
- A lunch and preferred drinks
- Dress for the weather, we live on the coast it can change every 20 mins
- Sun screen
How to Plan a Nootka Trip
- Contact me to check for avaliable fishing dates (we only fish Nootka at peak times)
- Decide the length of your trip (average is a 3 day trip)
- Choose your accommodation (Most book up a year or two in advance)
All inclusive $$$-$$$$
Cabin or Yurt $$$-$$$$
Camping grounds $-$$
Forestry sites: Free, first come first serve