The Comox Valley has plenty of accommodation options for all travelers, here are some of our suggestions.
- Port Augusta Inn: Closet to the dock, simple and clean $ https://www.portaugustainn.com
- Crown Isle Golf Resort: Here you can reserve hotel rooms or suites. They have a restaurant and the nicest golf course in town $$$ http://www.crownisle.com
- Best Western: Perfect Location with restaurant, cold beer and wine store, close to grocery store and town $$
- Holiday Inn: Newest Hotel in town, close to restaurants and town $$ https://www.ihg.com
- Old House: Here you can reserve a hotel room or suite. They have a full service spa, Locals (best restaurant in town), and centrally located $$$-$$$$ http://www.oldhousevillage.com/
- Two Eagles Lodge: B&B Located 20 mins out of town, 3 separate rooms and a very beautiful property $$ http://www.twoeagleslodge.com/
- Bates Beach: Where I grew up fishing out of, a friendly, small resort and campground over looking our main fishing area $-$$ http://batesbeach.bc.ca/
Island Pursuit Sport Fishing
How to Plan a Nootka Trip
- Contact me to check for avaliable fishing dates (we only fish Nootka at peak times)
- Decide the length of your trip (average is a 3 day trip)
- Choose your accommodation (Most book up a year or two in advance)
All inclusive $$$-$$$$
Cabin or Yurt $$$-$$$$
Camping grounds $-$$
Forestry sites: Free, first come first serve
We have teamed up with Salish Sea Foods to provide all your post fishing services. They are a full service over night processing plant. They can custom cut, vac pack, freeze, smoke, prepare for travel and ship your catch.
What to Bring on Your Charter
- Each angler is responsible for bringing a paper copy of their salt water fishing licence
- A lunch and preferred drinks
- Dress for the weather, we live on the coast it can change every 20 mins
- Sun screen
Best service on the coast!