Island Pursuit Sport Fishing
We have teamed up with Salish Sea Foods to provide all your post fishing services. They are a full service over night processing plant. They can custom cut, vac pack, freeze, smoke, prepare for travel and ship your catch.
What to Bring on Your Charter
- Each angler is responsible for bringing a paper copy of their salt water fishing licence
- A lunch and preferred drinks
- Dress for the weather, we live on the coast it can change every 20 mins
- Sun screen
The Comox Valley has plenty of accommodation options for all travelers, here are some of our suggestions.
- Crown Isle Golf Resort: Here you can reserve hotel rooms or suites. They have a restaurant and the nicest golf course in town. Crown Isle is Fishing Comox's exclusive accommodation partener $$-$$$
- Best Western: Perfect Location with restaurant, cold beer and wine store, close to grocery store and town $$
- Old House: Here you can reserve a hotel room or suite. They have a full service spa, Locals (best restaurant in town), and centrally located $$$-$$$$ http://www.oldhousevillage.com/
- Two Eagles Lodge: B&B Located 20 mins out of town, 3 separate rooms and a very beautiful property $$ http://www.twoeagleslodge.com/
- Bates Beach: Where I grew up fishing out of, a friendly, small resort and campground over looking our main fishing area $-$$ http://batesbeach.bc.ca/
- Vacation Rental: A highly recommended vacation rental located right downtown. This property is newly renovated and can accommodate groups up to 9 $-$$
Best service on the coast!