The Comox Valley has plenty of accommodation options for all travelers. Here are some of our recommendations:
- Crown Isle Golf Resort: Here you can reserve hotel rooms or suites. They have a restaurant and the nicest golf course in town. Crown Isle is Fishing Comox's exclusive accommodation partener $$-$$$
- Best Western: Perfect Location with restaurant, cold beer and wine store, close to grocery store and town $$
- Old House: Here you can reserve a hotel room or suite. They have a full service spa, Locals (best restaurant in town), and centrally located $$$-$$$$ http://www.oldhousevillage.com/
- Two Eagles Lodge: B&B Located 20 mins out of town, 3 separate rooms and a very beautiful property $$ http://www.twoeagleslodge.com/
- Bates Beach: Where I grew up fishing out of, a friendly, small resort and campground over looking our main fishing area $-$$ http://batesbeach.bc.ca/
- Vacation Rental: A highly recommended vacation rental located right downtown. This property is newly renovated and can accommodate groups up to 9 $-$$
Best service on the coast!
We have teamed up with Salish Sea Foods to provide all your post fishing services. They can custom cut, vac pack, freeze, smoke, prepare for travel and ship your catch. (They require approximately 2-3 days for this service.) They can also take your fresh catch and package it airplane ready same day.
The Butcher's Block offers same day vac packing of your catch. You can receive your catch the same day, please allow 1-3 hrs for preparation of fresh product.
What to Bring on Your Charter?
- Each angler is responsible for bringing a paper copy of their salt water fishing licence
- A lunch and preferred drinks
- Dress for the weather, we live on the coast it can change every 20 mins
- Sun screen
We have teamed up with the butcher's block to provide a boxed lunch option. Butcher's block is a local family owned meat shop with a deli that makes some of the best gourmet sandwiches and deli products. Contact the Butcher's block to order your boxed lunch and pick up the day before or morning of your charter. Full and half day options.
Island Pursuit Sport Fishing